Monday, December 20, 2010

Reflections on 2010

Well, it's hard to believe that 2010 is coming to a close in only 11 days.  How is that possible?  Time certainly seems to be running in fast-forward right now.  The days go slowly, but the years seem to fly by!  My kids have grown a year older and I'm so proud of all they have accomplished.  They are truly becoming the young women I'd hoped they would become. They are 3 of the many things for which I'm so grateful! I love you, girls!

2010 was a bittersweet year for me, as most are.  There were amazing successes and accomplishments and there were sad and unimaginable losses...a reminder for us all that life is to be embraced and lived to the fullest, because we never know what tomorrow will bring.

The most important lesson that I take away from this past year is that we can get through it all - the good, the bad and the mundane.  All we need is some good, old-fashioned support of our loving family and friends and a positive attitude that tomorrow will be a better day.  On the tough days, hope is all we have and we must remember to have huge amounts of gratitude on the good days.

So, here's to a happy, healthy, successful, dreams-come-true and growth-filled 2011 for us all! 

Please feel free to share your hopes and goals for the New Year!

No comments: