Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year, New Life...

As New Years' Eve is almost upon us, rather than continuing to look back, (as all of the TV stations are doing) let's look ahead!  What's on the agenda for you for 2011? 

I have big plans!  I'm starting a doctorate program January 1st (what am I thinking?)  I finished my Masters program 21 years ago and I feel as though it's time to update my education!  In a field that's only around 60+ years old, being out of school for 20 years means that I've missed the last third of the research!  Time to remedy that!

I continue to participate in the Good Morning America Advice Guru Search - which, of course, I hope will continue into 2011 and beyond!  Whatever happens with it, I know that I'm meant to reach large numbers of people and I'm ready to do just that! 2011 is going to be a big year for me!  I have a lot of work to do in this world and I'm more ready than ever to do it!

So, I begin the New Year with bigger thinking than ever, bigger goals than ever before and bigger wishes for you all for YOUR big dreams to come true this year! 

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!  Feel free to share your wishes and dreams for the coming year for yourself and for others!

Wishing you balance,

Bette Alkazian, LMFT

No comments: