Friday, January 8, 2016

New Years Resolution for 2016

Happy New Year!  It's been a long time since I've posted here.  I've been focusing more on my Facebook page "Balanced Parenting" as well as posting for Momipedia and doing lots of other writing.  It's a new year and like many of you, I've made some resolutions! One of mine is "full engagement".  It's my new mantra to remember to dive in deeply to whatever it is I'm doing.  Full engagement in my work, full engagement toward my personal and professional goals and full engagement in my life, in general!  Who's with me?  I want to live smarter, engage more deeply in my relationships, honor my body and my "self" in a greater way... and so much more. 

So, one way I'm honoring my work and hoping to help more people is to write here and share a thought or two in the hopes that it touches you, too.  Feel free to comment, subscribe, or share if my words move you.

Happy New Year and let's ENGAGE FULLY together!!!

Wishing you balance,

Bette Alkazian, LMFT
Balanced Parenting

P.S. I'm also revamping my website www.balancedparenting.com, so stay tuned for the big reveal!

No comments: