Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

I'm often so amazed by the passage of time. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were looking ahead several years to 2000? Thinking about how old we would be in the year 2000 and what life might look like then. How, then, is it possible that it is already 2010? Where do the years go? Where do the decades go?

There is no better evidence of the passage of time than looking at our children and how much they have grown. In my mind, I still see myself as the mother of young children, but in reality, my kids are not so young anymore. My oldest is 18, my next daughter is 14 and my youngest is already 9!

The passage of time is a beautiful reminder of how precious each day is, how important it is to live in the moment and appreciate right now!!

Let's all resolve to worry less about the past and the future and to stay in the moment - we wouldn't want to miss it!!

No comments: